Registration & Payment:
Step 1 – Register! Let us know you are coming. Complete the form for the camp you plan to attend.
- Youth Camp
- Junior Camp
- Children’s Camp
- Printable versions of the Registration Forms are provided at the bottom of this page.
Step 2 – Payment
- NEW! We are accepting online payment! Important: Please be certain to type the name (or names) of the students attending the camp for which you are registering. (Yes, you can add multiple names and pay for multiple camps at the same time or separately.)
- If your church is paying towards any portion of your camp fees, please do not use the pay online option. Instead, please confirm the amount your church is contributing, and be prepared to pay the remainder when you arrive at camp.
- You may also opt to pay with cash or check when arriving at camp. Checks can be made payable to BPC General Auxiliary.
Step 3 – Health Form, Pack & Prepare!
- 2018 Health Form (Print & Complete)
- Pack! Check off List
- Prepare! We are so glad you are coming. Get ready for an exciting week.
Printable Forms (All Camps):
Of course, if you do not feel comfortable registering online, please follow the directions and deadlines on the printable registration form below. Bring your health form and payment as you arrive at camp.