Registration & Payment:
Step 1 – Register! Let us know you are coming. Complete the form for the camp you plan to attend.
- Youth Camp
- Junior Camp
- Children’s Camp
- Printable versions of the Registration Forms are provided at the bottom of this page.
Step 2 – Payment
- Important! If opting for online payment (green button to the right), please be certain to type the name (or names) of the students attending the camp for which you are paying. (Yes, you can add multiple names in the box and pay for multiple camps at the same time or separately.)
- If your church is paying towards any portion of your camp fees, please do not use the pay online option. Instead, please confirm the amount your church is contributing on the document, and be prepared to pay the remainder when you arrive at camp.
- You may also opt to pay with cash or check when arriving at camp. Checks can be made payable to BPC General Auxiliary.
Step 3 – Health Form, Pack & Prepare!
- 2019 Health Form (Print & Complete) – coming soon
- 2019 Parent Contract (Junior Camp Only – Print, complete and bring to registration.
- Pack! Check off List
- Prepare! We are so glad you are coming. Get ready for an exciting week.
Printable Forms (All Camps):
Of course, if you do not feel comfortable registering online, please follow the directions and deadlines on the printable registration form below. Bring your health form and payment as you arrive at camp.
- 2019 Registration Form
- 2019 Health Form
- 2019 Parent Contract (Junior Camp Only) – coming soon
- 2019 Scholarship Application
- Packing for Camp – Check off List
- BPC Dress Code